Meerbach / Merbach

Vasta
gecube

Meerbach / Merbach

Postitus Postitas gecube »

Good day!

I'm collecting information about Meerbach / Merbach family. I've got awesome results: I found almost all representatives of this family back to 1782 year. I tried to extract all information from AIS and SAAGA and add it to geni.com site. One can see my efforts there and begin investigation from Karja Berend, founder of family.

Now I'm facing problem proving relationship between Meerbach's with birthplace Estonia and Leningradskaya oblast'.
I've got next persons: Also I didn't find any other traces of Anton and August in Russian documents. I'm looking for help with decyphering information from Personaalraamat II and finding corresponding parochialscheins. I hope it will be enough to prove relationship between Anton, August and Vladimir, Hermann and Juhhan.
jussK

Re: Meerbach / Merbach

Postitus Postitas jussK »

Check this:

if link not working with IE - try Chrome:

http://www.earchive-estlatrus.eu/web/gu ... ntId=13728

and picture 324
Twins Johannes and Aleksander...
Viimati muutis jussK, Reede 08. Jaanuar 2016, 20:06:01, muudetud 1 kord kokku.
gecube

Big thanks for help!
I was able to open link with Chrome. I prefer Chrome because it is more secure, reliable and convenient than IE.
I'm very impressed. But..... How? How did you realize that information is in Teshkovo-Gubantsy Metric Book? I was sure that one need to look through Koporye (Koppori) or Saoserie books. They are located in TsGIA (ЦГИА. Фонд 2294. Опись 1.)
jussK

was sure that one need to look through Koporye (Koppori) or Saoserie books. They are located in TsGIA (ЦГИА. Фонд 2294. Опись 1.)
You right, In Estonia and Ingria was the same lutherian church system and most of estonians use local Ingria church.
But..... How? How did you realize that information is in Teshkovo-Gubantsy Metric Book?
In personalbook was referred to Gupanitsa and i know that there was an estonians own ... and just look...maybe... ;)
gecube

Great thanks one more time!

The day before was very successful in my investigation. It will be impossible without your precious help.
I've found almost all children of Anton Meerbach. I've got that Anton and Liina gave birth to every new child every second year (1909-1911-1913 etc.)
The only year without child's birth is 1917. I don't know why this happened. Also I didn't manage to find birth record for Vladimir Antoni p. Merbach. He was born in 1919 and maybe his birth record must be looked up into local register office ('ЗАГС').
Also there is only two reference to August Merbach: in birth record of Pauline and Eduard. I don't know what it clearly means. Maybe he was neighbour. of Anton Merbach's family. But there are no records for August's children. I know that they existed: Maria Kütt (Merbach), Hermann Merbach and Juhan Merbach. Please advise where look information about them.
jussK

gecube kirjutas:Also there is only two reference to August Merbach: in birth record of Pauline and Eduard. I don't know what it clearly means. Maybe he was neighbour. of Anton Merbach's family
He is Pauline's and Eduard's godfather, but nothing about where he is living...
There is also Julia, Pauline's godmother, i think she is August and Anton younger sister...
But there are no records for August's children.
There is writen that he moved to "Jamburg kreis" :
http://www.ra.ee/dgs/_purl.php?shc=EAA. ... 1129,774,0

In next book he is still here with wife, but this mean nothing... http://www.ra.ee/dgs/_purl.php?shc=EAA. ... ,294,131,0

In personalbook referred to ST Petersburg: http://www.ra.ee/dgs/_purl.php?shc=EAA. ... 2,317,90,0

So, hard to say where he is and what church he use...
gecube

About Julia.

You are right. She is probably (with 99.9% probability) Julie-Marie born in 9 Март 1883.
I know that she became then wife of Johannes Püss and moved back to Estland.
So all endings are connected )))) Because when Julie became godmather she was maiden ('девица' as described in Paulina's birth record). Johannes Puss was godfather of Alexander Antoni p.
He is Pauline's and Eduard's godfather, but nothing about where he is living...
Yesssss.

The one another point is Zaozerye, located somewhere in Oraniembaumskiy r-on, near Kopoye.
Zaozerye was stated as birthplace of Juhan Augusti p., Vladimir Antoni p.. I also found this place in another documents. I'm not sure that Zaozerye was real birthplace but not some kind of family myth... But this means something in anycase.

P.S. I added all available information on geni.com site, because it is mos convenient way to store and to process it... I hope information will be useful for other Estonian families, because all Estonians are relatives in any way. Geni says that distance between me as descendants of my Estonian ancestors and any Estonian lays in 10-11 man maximum. It is some kind of constant.
jussK

Заозерье = Järvenperä, Soikkolan (Kattilan-Soikkolan-Novasolkan) seurakunta (церковь) ;)

Maybe you already found but... Anton's marriage pic 256, 257, 258 and 259

ps.
I added all available information on geni.com site
I know :)
gecube

Also I found interesting thing.
There is 'Jamburgi Estonian congregation'. Look in 'ЦГИА. Фонд 2294. Опись 1', #84, 93, 101, 115 and so on up to 144. They occupy years from 1908 to 1915. So before 1908 it looks like was no 'Jamburgi Estonian congregation'.
Maybe you already found but... Anton's marriage pic 256, 257, 258 and 259
Thanks! Logically I get next ideas:
- First child was Pauline (born in 1909). She was regular child born in marriage.
- Anton moved to St.Petersburg gubernia in ~1896. He was 17 years old and very young to wed (I'm not sure).
- This way he get married in Gubanitsy congregation.
- So date of wedding between Anton and Liina lays between ~1889 and 1909 years.

You've checked and proved it.
Viimati muutis gecube, Neljapäev 16. Veebruar 2023, 01:05:02, muudetud 1 kord kokku.
tlmerbach

Postitus Postitas tlmerbach »

Hello everyone,

It's late here in Estonia so I will only state that I'm a descendant of August Merbach and foundable in geni.com: Triine-Liis Merbach.

Good night and at the first possible moment I will dive into the interesting information and try to help as much as possible :)
Vasta

Mine “Koeru kihelkond”